The My School website is a resource for parents, educators and the community to find information about each of Australia's schools. The My School website includes:
- easy-to-use school profile pages with key facts and figures
- a map / school location function
- financial information for each school
- an indication of students' literacy and numeracy achievement as they progress through school
- students' NAPLAN performance over a number of years.
Collecting student information
We access school and student information from numerous government and non-government agencies, as well as directly from some non-government schools. When we contact a school to request student background information, we provide the school with the ACARA privacy notice (PDF 82 kb) for distribution to students' families.
The ACARA privacy notice (which is available on this website translated into 21 languages) explains what kind of data we request from non-government schools and how the data are managed.
Page updated: March 2019