Work with us
Join us at ACARA! We are respectful, professional and passionate about our work improving the learning of all young Australians. We work with integrity and collaborate with our partners and stakeholders around the country.
See our latest employment opportunities.
What we offer
- a social and collaborative working environment
- professional growth and career development through annual performance and recognition program
- performance-based pay increases
- 10.5% employer superannuation contribution
- flexible work arrangements over a 70-hour fortnight
- modern offices at our Sydney headquarters, easily accessible by public transport
- wellbeing initiatives including free annual flu vaccination and access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for advice and counselling on work and personal issues.
Our conditions are detailed in the ACARA Enterprise Agreement 2017 (PDF 13.7 mb).