Work with us
Join us at ACARA. We are respectful, professional and passionate about our work improving the learning of all young Australians. We work with integrity and collaborate with our partners and stakeholders around the country. What's more, when you join ACARA, you'll be working for an organisation recognised as a Best Workplace Employer (Voice Award, 2022).
What we offer
ACARA offers employees a range of benefits including:
- flexible home-based working arrangements – working from anywhere in Australia
- offices in Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Melbourne – with alternative workplaces in other locations
- cloud-based work solutions for everyone including both employees and contractors
- novated leasing options – along with many other packaging benefits
- a diverse and inclusive workplace
- access to our online wellbeing portal and professional learning solutions
- an employee assistance program for you and your family – including mental health support
- a competitive 18 weeks paid parental leave program
- team-based volunteering.
View our latest employment opportunities.
Read our conditions in the ACARA Enterprise Agreement 2017 (PDF 14 MB).